October 27, 2023
9:00 am - 12:05 pm
- Older Adults
Capital Area Council of Governments - Lantana Room
Enter the Lantana through the Suite 155 main entrance. The suite’s door way is to the left in building 310’s main lobby.
This free workshop for nonprofit, healthcare and government professional care managers provides an overview of the many services and resources offered by the Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area and the Aging and Disability Resource Center of the Capital Area.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Public Benefits such as Medicare
- Nutrition Services
- Care Coordination
- Caregiver Support and Respite Care
- Long-Term Care Application Process
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Ombudsman Services for Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities